Ding Dong the Wicked Witch is DEAD!!!

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Fri Nov 25 08:37:55 PST 2016

There is no Lethal Dose of Marijuana. Even in food. You'd vomit it all
up before you ever ate enough. There IS a lethal dose however for hash,
pot crack, 'shatter', oils, and other extracts people produce for profit
using all sorts of good shit like butane and ether.

So I guess the moral is "Abuse the sacrament and die".

No one will miss you hipster, poser. You would have killed yourself some
other stupid way anyway.

Rr