Ding Dong the Wicked Witch is DEAD!!!

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Nov 24 15:02:58 PST 2016

On Thu, Nov 24, 2016 at 05:55:14PM -0500, John Newman wrote:
> On November 23, 2016 7:30:13 AM EST, "xorcist at sigaint.org" <xorsict at sigaint.org> wrote:
> >> John Newman:
> >> pot is definitely more benign than ecstacy
> >Take 500mg edible dose and say that shit
>
> Take ld50 of water and tell me how safe it is. Dumb fuck =)
>
> Although, .5g of pot taken in edible form is not enough
> to cause whatever I think you're trying to imply, so...

(BTW, what's the "ld" in "ld60"?)

At least 14 people have died from drinking too much water while doing
sport
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/science/drinking-much-water-killed-14-5976264

Water intoxication, also known as water poisoning or hyperhydration, is
a potentially fatal disturbance in brain functions that results when the
normal balance of electrolytes in the body is pushed outside safe limits
by overhydration.
Under normal circumstances, accidentally consuming too much water is
exceptionally rare.
Nearly all deaths related to water intoxication in normal individuals
have resulted either from water-drinking contests, in which individuals
attempt to consume large amounts of water, or from long bouts of
exercise during which excessive amounts of fluid were consumed.[1] In
addition, water cure, a method of torture in which the victim is forced
to consume excessive amounts of water, can cause water intoxication.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3260684/The-hiker-died-drinking-water-Excess-fluid-lack-food-caused-brain-fatally-swell.html