emotional gold: Trump blasts LameStreamMedia like a boss

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Nov 24 03:19:25 PST 2016

Now would be a GREAT opportunity for Donald Trump to endorse multiple
alternate platforms for 'free' communication on the Internet -
alternatives to Twitter and Facebook.

Only question is, does anyone have any contact with Breitbart or team
Trump in order to get such suggestions across.

Fantastic opportunity - knock yourselves out!

Suggestions here will also be heard by at least some.

:)