the West today - "individual caprice and equalizing victimhood" vs. the foundations of Prussia

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Nov 22 21:23:21 PST 2016

Extensive discourse on the heart of the foundations of the rise of
Prussia.

The Willful State:
Frederick the Great’s Report on the Prussian Government
Guillaume Durocher
http://www.counter-currents.com/2016/11/the-willful-state/

Just one brief quote:
"
but never will we find with the other powers the equivalent of the
advantages that we find with Russia. The French troops are worth
nothing, and the French are used to only feebly assisting their allies;
and the English, made for paying subsidies, sacrifice their allies, to
the peace, to favor their own interests. I do not speak of the house of
Austria, with which it seems almost impossible to form solid bonds.
"