What % of the so-called alt-right were just plain ol' libertarians before?

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Tue Nov 22 18:53:54 PST 2016

On 11/22/2016 12:03 PM, jim bell wrote:

> *From:* Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net>
> On Tue, Nov 22, 2016 at 03:35:00AM +0000, jim bell wrote:
>
> > Libertarians,
> > in America, have to operate within the existing system.
>
> No, they have to start from the existing system, and existing programmed
> humans, when considering appropriate future changes and the propaganda
> required to get those "existing programmed humans" to that future.
> (This is probably what you meant - "to operate" didn't sound right to
> me.)
>
> Yes, that's what I meant.  It's unfair, as Razer did, to somehow blame
> libertarians for the state of the American political system.  We can
> try to change it, and we do, but that takes time.
>
>                    Jim Bell

What I'm saying is I'm not seeing the same people interested in change
in the direction you claim.

The economic elite are responsible, and Libertarian "Ethics" including a
racist classiist 'sharing, taskrabbit-flexible, economy' LIbertarians
promote where the economic elite get 'the share' and desperate laborers
who will work without labor protection just so they can make rent, do
the 'tasks' has a big piece off the blame for the injustices in the US
political system.

Rr