What % of the so-called alt-right were just plain ol' libertarians before?

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Mon Nov 21 12:41:57 PST 2016

On 11/21/2016 12:13 PM, jim bell wrote:

> *Below, I posted the entire chart on taxes collected versus position
> in taxpayers.*

Looks good to me if actually correct.

"Tax the rich. Feed the poor. Till there are no rich no more" ~Alvin
Lee, Ten Years After

Next, as long as there IS government, find leaders who don't spend it
all nepotistically on their military-industrial complex welfare mothers
bffs and war. Then MAYBE we can have government paid health insurance
and rainbows unicorns and ice cream for all!

Rr

.