What % of the so-called alt-right were just plain ol' libertarians before?

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 11:27:07 PST 2016

On Mon, 21 Nov 2016 18:11:11 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> > Steve Kinney <admin at pilobilus.net>
> > In the United States, 500
> > billionaires presently own about 1/2 of the capital assets;

> Did they obtain them legally or illegally?

	Do you have to ask? Basic political economy and natural rights
	theory should inform you...But the answer is, for the record,
	ILLEGALLY.

> If illegally, enforce the
> law.  If legally, change the laws if necessary.

	I'm not really following. Why should libertarian anarchists
	bother with state legislation?

	That doesn't mean that 'restitution' by means of taxes makes
	much sense either. Obviously the state, whose purpose is to TAX
	THE POOR and give the money to the RICH is not going to do the
	opposite.