Britain and Apple Fucking Your Privacy

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Mon Nov 21 07:29:36 PST 2016

On 11/21/2016 08:02 AM, Cannon wrote:
> 1. I wonder what effects this will have on encryption. ...

It's prudent to assume (at least) that adversaries see all of your
clearnet traffic, and are hacking at all accessible IP addresses.

So you encrypt and hide as needed. If that's illegal where you are,
you either get laws changed, take the chance of not getting caught, or
move. Risk of extradition is a problem, I admit. But it's probably not
a huge risk, unless you attract too much attention ;)