Hawking Says: We're Fucked, And It's Our Fault

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Sun Nov 20 07:26:06 PST 2016

On 11/20/2016 12:12 AM, grarpamp wrote:
> http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/nation-now/2016/11/17/stephen-hawking-we-might-have-1000-years-left-earth/94012994/
> http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-35344664
>
> In January, during a  BBC Reith lecture, Hawking said humankind is
> inching closer to demise, and it’s our fault.

He said 1,000 years somewhere, until humankind snuffs itself. Hawking IS
an optimist.

But the bottom line, AND THE CRUX OF THE BISCUIT is

"It's not going to happen in MY lifetime so fuck the great great great
great great great great ... great grandkids. I don't even give a fuck
about the ones existent now. They just suck all the mythical 'money' I
use to buy shiny toys manufactured in facilities powered by coal, and
OFC eCars.... Must have an eCar so they can build MORE coal-fired
powerplants.".

Rr

Ps. still working on a quart can of oil I bought five years ago to oil
my bike.