David Duke interview transcript - Part 1

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Sat Nov 19 02:51:23 PST 2016

His involvement with the American Nazi party and his status as an Imperial Wizard of the KKK in the 70s is probably what had you so "confused" about the anti-racist crusader  David Duke. Damn MSM!!

Although I have not a single fucking clue what David Duke has to do even tangentially with the purported purpose of this list, I read a small portion of the transcript, just to the part where he starts blathering his line about preserving the European values of America.

Just the same way the Europeans were so concerned with preserving the native culture of the Americas starting with that very first asshole Colombus who enslaved countless natives in the West Indies.... And so it went, and continues, since 1492. I find it fucking hilarious that you buy into David Dukes line of shit, and then write a screed about MSM programming.

John

--
John