Confront time: David Duke interview

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Nov 18 05:15:10 PST 2016

OK for all those who want to read rather than view, below begins the
transcription of the interview with David Duke.

This is just the first 15 minutes, the rest will come soon.

Regards,
Zenaan

--
Free Australia: www.UPMART.org
Please respect the confidentiality of this email as sensibly warranted.

David Duke interview transcript - Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0y29F2AYjM
A Revolutionary Interview with the Real Dr. David Duke
Published on Jul 29, 2016

http://dukeforsenate.com/
http://davidduke.com/
http://dailystormer.com/

-----------------------------
youtube-dl https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0y29F2AYjM --list-formats

The default version ("best" which is not the highest quality by the
looks) is roughly 1 gigabyte, so if your internet download is scarce,
perhaps download a smaller version.

-----------------------------
Disclaimer from the DailyStormer.com website:
We here at the Daily Stormer are opposed to violence. We seek revolution
through the education of the masses. When the information is available
to the people, systemic change will be inevitable and unavoidable.
Anyone suggesting or promoting violence in the comments section will be
immediately banned, permanently.

------------------------------
* Question 01:
-------------- [Time 00:00:14]
How do you explain your popularity with the voters, despite the
media characterization of you?

Text:
Dr. David Duke, Former Member, House of Representatives-LA
& History PhD

David Duke:
Because the voters of this state, and my district, they knew the real
David Duke, not the media characterisation of me.

They knew my true positions and my writings, and the kind of person I
was.

I grew up with the people of this state and they also saw my voting
record in the house of representatives.

So that's why we've had the support we've had here, and why I've done
very well - even in the Republican primaries for president in 1992, in
15 primaries that they let me into, I received an average of 4% of the
votes, in some states much higher.

In South Carolina for instance, before Super Tuesday, I received
literally 7% of the vote, which was more votes than Ben Carson won, more
votes than Fiona, more votes than actually 13 of the 17 Republican
candidates this year [2016 USA elections].

So people that got to know me, and actually understood what I truly
stood for, they trusted me and they voted for me in great numbers.

------------------------------
* Question 02:
-------------- [Time 00:01:20]
Dr. Duke, do you consider yourself a racist?

David Duke:
Well, according to the controlled media in this country, any European
American who defends the rights and the heritage of European Americans,
is called a racist.

"A racist" is nothing but a nasty, dirty epithet, that's only applied to
European Americans, white people in this country, when the truth is
"racist" could apply to anyone - if someone hates other people, wants
to oppress them or harm them or hurt them, that's an appropriate term.

I believe in equal rights, for all.

I believe in the right of all people to have human rights in this world.

I also believe in the right of European Americans to stand up for
themselves.

It's kind of amazing in this country that any candidate, any person for
public office, can talk about what they're going to do that will benefit
African Americans, or Mexican Americans, and for that matter Jewish
Americans - a very tiny percentage, and the foreign nation of Israel,
but no politician dares to talk about why European Americans should vote
for them.

See every people has certain interests and certain things that they are
concerned about, and I think European Americans have that same right.

It is not racist to defend your own rights, your own heritage in this
country.

And we must remember, the fundamental fact is, that the policy of this
government, the policy of our controlled media in America, has been
promoting immigration in the United States, that is determined to make
European Americans a minority in the nation that our forefathers
created.

And as that people, our people, become a minority, you can be sure that
the values of this country, will change.  We see that.

The Democrats didn't promote massive immigration change, as well as the
neo-conservatives didn't promote this immigration change, because of any
sort of "human rights" - the truth is that 8 out of 10 of these
immigrants into America vote leftist and Democratic.

If you want to preserve your gun rights, if you want to preserve your
freedom of speech which by the way we're losing in this country - people
are bein intimidated across America on this matter:

we have a candidate for president of the United States who is running
for the highest office in our land, where if people come to their
meetings are intimidated or even physically attacked;

we have universities where they have "safe spaces", and that means
basically "safe spaces" against freedom of thought, freedom of speech,
the right to express divergent points of view.

We are actually losing our freedom of speech in this country, we are
losing the foundation principles of the United States of America - our
constitutional liberties;

and eventually, if this happens and continues, we will not only be a
tiny minority in this nation, but our people will become a, -vanishing-
minority - totally overwhelmed at the voting place; totally overwhelmed
in the political culture of this society, and America will be something
that won't even resemble the values of our founding fathers.

------------------------------
* Question 03:
-------------- [Time 00:04:38]
What about a White Supremacist?
Do you consider yourself a "White Supremacist"?

David Duke:
That's a perfect example of the media manipulation in this country.

The labels they put upon people, especially European Americans who fight
for our own rights, because we want our young people to be fairly chosen
for a job, or a scholarship, or promotion, or college admition, on the
basis of their merit, not be discriminated against on the basis of their
race.

That doesn't make you a supremacist.

It doesn't make you a supremacist because you wnat to preserve, the
overwhelming heritage of your country, and the rights of your people,
and the rights of your children to live by the same values and standards
and traditions of our forefathers.

Every people on this earth, want this basic right.
They want to preserve their land.

No people on this planet would accept massive immigration of people of a
different race, a different religion, a different political point of
view, and in fact, people often who hate the values of that particular
country.

I've spoken all over the world, in fact I've spoken at about 14
different universities in the Arab world, in the Moslem world.

Universities have invited me, and one of the first things I do at these
speeches is often ask the people there, if they think massive Christian
European immigration into their Moslem countries, their Moslem capitals,
would be a good thing for their country.

I aks them if they think it would be a good thing if they became a
minority in their capital cities, if they became a minority in their
nation where Christians controlled the politics, and Christians
controlled the values, and Europeans began to outnumber them
politically.

And I always ask them, "if there's anybody who thinks this is a good
thing, please stand up".

And nobody stands up.

And so, then I ask them one more question. I say "if that's the way you
feel, and I understand why you feel that way, then I hope you can
respect me, as a person of European decent, whether from Europe or from
America, who wants to preserve the heritage of my own country;

that's not racism, it's not hatred, it's normal and natural, and every
healthy people on this earth, have this desire, to preserve their
country, their way of life, their culture, the way it is.

That's the true diversity on this earth, and it's the diversity that we
must work to protect, and preserve.

Real diversity is not done by having massive immigration, which often
leads to conflict and a destruction of the distinctions, the magnificent
distinctions within humanity.

Real diversity is when each culture has a right to fully develop, and to
fully express their soul and spirit in their art and their literature
and their music and their architecture;

their religious points of view, their political points of view, the way
they want to structure society.

That's true freedom.

And that's true human rights.

And European Americans have that same right.

It's important also to understand, that there is no threat to the black
race on this earth, there's no threat to the Chinese people.

The Chinese people right now are 1.4 billion people and they are
essentially -all- Chinese - did you see the Chinese Olympics in Beijing
a few years ago, and the celebration of their own culture.

If you go to Africa - Africa according to the United Nations has the
highest birth rate on the planet and by the middle of this century
there'll be 2.5 billion additional Africans. And by the way, they're
coming to Europe - they're coming in a tsunami that will wash away the
heritage of Europe, the, qualities of Europe, the culture of Europe, and
the people of Europe;
they will reduce the European people into a tiny minority;
and we make Europe into more of a carbon copy of the third world rather
than the Europe of our ancestors.

Africans have a right to preserve their heritage, Chinese do, the people
of South America, for instance of Indian culture and heritage - they all
have a right to preserve their heritage;

and the truth is that European people, whether it be in America or
Europe, Canada, Australia, New Zealand - they also have the right to
preserve their nation, their culture, their heritage, in the image of
their forefathers and the values of their forefathers.

That is -true- -human- -rights-!

------------------------------
* Question 04:
-------------- [Time 00:09:05]
You claim that European-Americans are facing racial discrimination.
Why do you say that?

David Duke:
Well I can prove it, and it's massive discrimination.

Every major corporation in this country has programs they call
"Affirmative Action" which discriminate, specifically, discriminate
against better qualified European-Americans.
They give extra credit for hiring people who are black or other
non-European-American backgrounds.

Now that's a fact - there's no argument about it, it exists.

And we also see this in selection for universities.

You know the real elite of America comes through the leading
universities of the country - that is the incubator of the American
elite.

70% of the top performing students in America are European-Americans.
That's again a fact - you can look at national merit scholarships, it's
easy to prove.

Yet, believe it or not, according to lots of studies, read Ron Unz for
instance, 'The myth of American meritocracy' - in the Ivy League
schools, the elite forming schools, Harvard, Yale, Princeton -
European-Americans now, are only 20% of the incoming student body, 20%.

Now this is in schools that European-Americans founded, and built, and
created. We had at one time 100% of the student body. Now they're only
20%, even though they're 70% of the highest performing students.

That's racial discrimination. And it's going on massively, and it's not
just at Harvard, Yale and the Ivy League - it's going on in the US Post
Offive, it's going on in government hiring, it's going on in State
hiring, it's going on in corporation after corporation in America;
and college after college in American universities.

It's unbelievable!

Now ironically, this so-called "white privilege" is absolute, not really
true. There is a privilege, but it's not White privilege - the most
accurate way to describe it, is Jewish privilege.

Jews are 2% out of the population of the United States of America.

But guess what the percentage of Harvard and the Ivy League are in terms
of the Jewish population of those schools? Twenty five percent! 25%

European-Americans as I said are 70% of the top performing students -
I'm talking about non-Jewish European-Americans are 70% of the top
performing students, they're only 20% of the student body at Harvard and
the entire Ivy League!

Now that means, and you can easily check this out, go to my site
http://davidduke.com/
Jewish-Americans according to Ron Unz, by the way who's Jewish himself,
a very honest and decent individual who wrote a long academic paper
called "The Myth of American Meritocracy" - he studies this question,
and he shows by his own statistics, his own figures from these schools,
that Jews are 14 times overrepresented at Harvard and Yale and Princeton
and the Ivy League, than non Jewish European-American students.
14 times more than their ability merits.

In other words less qualified Jews are [being] put[ting] ahead of more
qualified Whites.

And by the way, the same thing happens as well to a lot of minority
students - it's not just whites that are discriminated against in these
schools.

It's amazing to look at this dichotomy of what's going on in this
country.

Now why is this?

Well, it's because Jews have, very carefully, become the controllers of
these universities - the college presidents, the provos, the deans -
they control the admission standards;

For instance at Harvard you have a Miss Sanger who runs the admissions;
and how they do this is, they qualify with lower scores on their
admission tests than Whites, by the means of "Affirmative Action".

In other words "Affirmative Action" enables things other than test
scores, other than your High School records of performance, to be
considered in terms of employment - it throws out those scores in
effect and that's how they get these less qualified Jews above better
qualified Whites - it's discrimination.

And that's the real "privilege" in America.

You've always heard the slogan "Hollywood, So White", well it's not so
White, it's "So Jewish" and that's the reality of it, and in fact every
one of the major studios is controlled today by Jews - read Mr Stein,
Joel Stein of the Jewish owned Los Angeles Times, and the column about
how Jewish is Hollywood, and he says "totally", he said that Jews
"totally control Hollywood";

Text:
LA Times article with headline "Is Hollywood run by Jews? You bet!"
[
See also many google images of this article removed, and the following:

http://newobserveronline.com/jews-boast-of-owning-hollywood-but-slam-gentiles-who-say-the-same/

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=%22is+hollywood+run+by+jews%3F+you+bet!%22&btnG=Search&num=20&safe=off
]

David Duke:
and so that's the privilege in America that nobody dares talks about,
and yet the same media that's so dominated by Jews, like the New York
Times, the Washington Post, the major conglomerates, 4 out of 5 of the
major conglomerates are controlled by Jews, just like they control
entertainment television and news television:

They don't tell you about this exclusive discrimination in favour of
less qualified Jews in this country.

That's the real "elite" in America.

I can also show you an article from the New York Times; again the
New York Times by the way is a very old Jewish owned newspaper, the
leading pundit of the New York Times is a gentleman by the name of
David Brooks - he wrote an aritcle called
 " 'The Chosen': Getting In ";

(I can show that on the screen if you're willing to show that in this
interview.)

Link:
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/11/06/books/review/the-chosen-getting-in.html?_r=0

David Duke:
and in the article he literally says, he talks openly, about the
Jewish takeover, of America. How the Jews have taken over the American
elite.

2% of the population has taken over the elite of America.
Pretty amazing stuff.

Now if I said that, or you said that, they would call you a
"anti-semite".

I don't consider myself an anti-semite.

I think it's absolutely legitimate to, talk about these facts.

The facts are not anti-semitic.

But there is a program of discrimination in this country against
European-Americans. It's not only about European-Americans as compared
to African-Americans or other races, it's also a discrimination in
favour of less qualified Jewish people.

And that's why they dominate and control.