Ding Dong the Wicked Witch is DEAD!!!

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 17 10:29:00 PST 2016

 From: John Newman <jnn at synfin.org>

On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 04:17:12PM +0000, jim bell wrote:

>> Yes, that is a very interesting current example of such a thing. ??My question is, are the right people being killed?Is it anybody associated with drugs that is dying, or is it just such people who are merely unpopular with the police?

>Yes, drug prohibition creates the black markets that creates the wildly
inflated prices that attracts the narco mafias and other organized crime
structures.

BTW, after I'd sent my comment, I did an "oops".  I didn't mean to suggest that I approved, at all, of Duarte's policy.  ("right people being killed"). Quite the opposite. I meant, within the context of that extremist policy, were the people being killed only those that the policy defined?  Or were there exceptions?
       Jim Bell