Confront time: David Duke interview

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Thu Nov 17 09:37:57 PST 2016

On 11/17/2016 09:14 AM, Marina Brown wrote:
> On 11/17/2016 10:14 AM, Razer wrote:
>> But but "Alt-RIght"!
>>

>> On 11/17/2016 02:59 AM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
>>> May be a bit confronting for some - too many facts, so brain overload
>>> for those programmed by the Lame Stream Media :
>>>
>>> http://www.dailystormer.com/the-david-duke-show-why-our-survival-depends-on-defeating-jewish-power/
>>>
>>> It's about a GiB, so the following might be your friend:
>>>
>>> youtube-dl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0y29F2AYjM --list-formats
>>> youtube-dl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0y29F2AYjM -f X+Y
>>> (where X is the video format you choose, and Y is the audio format, or
>>> just use the number for a combined format)
>>>
> Why waste your time slowly watching anti-semetic videos ? Seriously i
> think the alt-right depends so much on videos so much because it preys
> on people who can't read.
>
> I very rarely have the time to watch any videos other than for
> recreational purposes. If you can't write it in a fashion i can speed
> read it, i don't have the time for it.
>
> --- Marina

Lots of calls on twitter to cancel Racist and White Supremacist
accounts, which only works to further their cause you know.

One person put it like this:

"Your outrage will be my evangelical amplification".

Reason not to talk censorship of Racist & White Supremacist chatter on
the intertubz or give their videos and sites the hit count. It's legal
and it gets attention to an issue they have no shame about. Fascists are
masters of agitprop, propaganda, and disinformation and they'll use any
attempt to suppress them to attract more, literally, "useful idiot"
followers.

The convo, in disjointed tweet style:
https://twitter.com/AuntieImperial/status/799287489001160707

Other bits and pieces on my timeline around the same timeframe.