Ding Dong the Wicked Witch is DEAD!!!

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 17 08:17:12 PST 2016

 From: Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net>

On 11/16/2016 08:11 PM, grarpamp wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 15, 2016 at 11:25 PM, Razer <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:
>>> If police
>>> vanished off the street this second what do you think might happen,
>>> realistically?
>
>> There'd be a whole lotta thugs rising up, and becoming dead thugs
>> just as fast. More efficient than today's model of dethugging?
>> Who knows. Don't be a thug.
>Consider the Philippines. Young mothers becoming assassins ;)
Yes, that is a very interesting current example of such a thing.  My question is, are the right people being killed?Is it anybody associated with drugs that is dying, or is it just such people who are merely unpopular with the police?
Consider this logic:  If a person is a bigtime drug dealer, just about the most 'threatening' thing to him is that the drugs he sells would be declared legal.  During my time in Federal prison, I explained on countless occasions that I am a libertarian, and if I had my way, all currently-illegal drugs would be decriminalized.  (Ideally, legalized with NO taxation!).   The prisoners I told this to 'got it':  Legalization would be the elimination of their income, their way of life.So, wouldn't a bigtime drug supplier be interested in making political donations to politicians who declare themselves unalterably opposed to drug legalization?  It would be by far the most logical use of a relatively small portion of his money, helping to guarantee that anti-drug laws would not be loosened.          Jim Bell