Ding Dong the Wicked Witch is DEAD!!!

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Thu Nov 17 07:12:42 PST 2016

On 11/16/2016 11:35 PM, juan wrote:

> Yes, that is a big problem because people who've been
> 	indoctrinated since early childhood have no incentives to learn
> 	that what they've been taught is wrong.

Yes, and they're going to rape your wife and kill you... And there's no
one, or fewer people in the society, that can or will, OR HAVE THE
SKILLS and WHEREWITHAL to, resist that marauding.

I'm asking a question that separates realists from armchair anarchists
who like to 'smoke their opium' and dream of a better world. One they
have no hand in actually making.

Rr