Ding Dong the Wicked Witch is DEAD!!!

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 19:31:16 PST 2016

 From: Razer <rayzer at riseup.net>

 On 11/14/2016 11:20 PM, grarpamp wrote:

 Your nobody is not Juan's nobody.

 >Mine is solution-focused nobody.
>I also don't believe you can simply eliminate governments, or armies, or police agencies just... like... that. Anyone who says such things is either >an idiot, a or a feudal warlord with an armory and a flock of marauding friends waiting for the opportunity to rip you off.
>Personally, I think that last describes the typical "Libertarian" in the US. Anarcho or not.
Well, I don't consider myself to be a 'typical' libertarian.And as for eliminating governments and armies:  Are you considering my AP essay?   https://cryptome.org/ap.htm

I'm not saying implementing AP will trivial, but it is a relatively economical way for the public to get rid of governments and armies.I think anyone who thinks otherwise has a responsibility to defend that position.       Jim Bell