though shalt NOT gloat!

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 13:48:49 PST 2016

On Nov 14, 2016 4:53 PM, "juan" <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 14 Nov 2016 23:11:40 +1100
> Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
> >
> > If he reneges on all election postures, he would give rise to a
right-er, harder, extremer (now justified) nationalistic / racist / etc
rising.

>         I'm having a hard time imagining justified nationalism.
>         Especially american nationalism. Idem for 'justified' racism.

No extreme nationalism and no racism are or can be justified.  No ethical,
honest and decent person can support any kind of discrimination against
another human being.

It's easy to understand why all Zzz messages go directly to my trash.
Always hypocrite garbage, trying to justify nazist/dictatorship acts that
can't be justified.