though shalt NOT gloat!

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 11:53:08 PST 2016

On Mon, 14 Nov 2016 23:11:40 +1100
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 11, 2016 at 05:45:31PM -0500, Marina Brown wrote:
> > On 11/11/2016 04:56 PM, juan wrote:

> > > 	So, how long before you admit that trump is nothing but a
> > > 	puppet of the establishment? Well, not exactly a puppet
> > > since HE is the establishment.
>
> If he pushes too hard, say reclaim constitutional right for the people
> to print their own greenbacks, undoubtedly a JFK result would ensue.

	I would be surprised if 'he' stops the printing presses to any
	meaningful degree.

> If he reneges on all election postures, he would give rise to a
> right-er, harder, extremer (now justified) nationalistic / racist /
> etc rising.

	I'm having a hard time imagining justified nationalism.
	Especially american nationalism. Idem for 'justified' racism.

> Whites oppressed and suppressed, fed eternal guilt by
> supreme left-ers, disclaimed of all culture, all "racial strength" all
> dignity in self, no celebration of uniqueness ever allowed, must
> eventually revolt - the pendulum ever swings.

> Having catalyzed an awakening of fellow grievers,

	So trump is 'worth' 3700 millions according to wikipedia. He
	was born in new york and has a degree from pennsylvania
	university. I think that makes him a fully qualified member
	of new england's elite, establishment and oligarchy.

> that awareness of
> todays endemic cultural suppression as existing beyond "just me and my
> mates", let's hope Trump successfully cuts a middle ground.
>
> Otherwise yes, the swing to rebellious extremism as 'the only
> alternative' may well be now unstoppable and to the benefit of no one.
>

> > Well - one might argue he is owned by the Russian establishment -
> > he is up to his eyballs in Russian debt.
>
> He was a businessman, knowing the swings of artificially santioned
> national economic suppression of the US upon Rus. If it be true he is
> up to such eyeballs, let's be thankful a detente is now perhaps
> certain.

	Looks like german debt at least according to this

https://theintercept.com/2016/11/10/trump-presidency-could-be-worth-14-billion-to-his-troubled-lender/