Ding Dong the Wicked Witch is DEAD!!!

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Mon Nov 14 11:37:24 PST 2016

On 11/13/2016 10:12 PM, grarpamp wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 4:16 PM, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>         I think the point is that "nobody" got the most votes so
>>         "nobody" should be president....
> That's fine too. But without people out there explaining exactly
> how that will work in peoples daily lives, how to translate and
> integrate it, how to get things done... it won't happen.
> And since many who would suggest nobody are often too
> busy being little ragekids set on destroy, not much evolving
> and explaining is getting done, and thus not many nobody
> are being elected.

The way it works should be stupidly simple. If "Nobody" wins, the
election is declared null and void and a new slate of candidates is
offered (within some time frame shorter than the original election
campaign) while the sitting executive remains in office (with perhaps
reduced powers) until 'nobody' has less votes than one of the candidates
offered.

Rr