though shalt NOT gloat!

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Nov 14 04:11:40 PST 2016

On Fri, Nov 11, 2016 at 05:45:31PM -0500, Marina Brown wrote:
> On 11/11/2016 04:56 PM, juan wrote:
> > On Sat, 12 Nov 2016 08:19:51 +1100
> > Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
> >
> >> An unbelievable gauntlet? A total liar? Someone who selfishly intends
> >> to line his $10 billion pockets into $100+ billion pockets?
> >> http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/incredible-last-minute-trump-ad-exposed-corrupt-elite/ri17542
> >>
> >> We rail. We hope.
> >
> > 	So, how long before you admit that trump is nothing but a
> > 	puppet of the establishment? Well, not exactly a puppet since
> > 	HE is the establishment.

If he pushes too hard, say reclaim constitutional right for the people
to print their own greenbacks, undoubtedly a JFK result would ensue.

If he reneges on all election postures, he would give rise to a
right-er, harder, extremer (now justified) nationalistic / racist /
etc rising. Whites oppressed and suppressed, fed eternal guilt by
supreme left-ers, disclaimed of all culture, all "racial strength" all
dignity in self, no celebration of uniqueness ever allowed, must
eventually revolt - the pendulum ever swings.

Having catalyzed an awakening of fellow grievers, that awareness of
todays endemic cultural suppression as existing beyond "just me and my
mates", let's hope Trump successfully cuts a middle ground.

Otherwise yes, the swing to rebellious extremism as 'the only
alternative' may well be now unstoppable and to the benefit of no one.

> Well - one might argue he is owned by the Russian establishment - he is
> up to his eyballs in Russian debt.

He was a businessman, knowing the swings of artificially santioned
national economic suppression of the US upon Rus. If it be true he is up
to such eyeballs, let's be thankful a detente is now perhaps certain.

Distasteful as a descent into true reactive fascism would be if Trump
wimps out on any positive change, it's still better than the Western
dragon whipping its tail into a new global war to end all wars.

I but hope and pray for a narrow middle way, a soft landing for all.