US: Post Election Protests [#NotMyPresident Protests, #J20 General Strike]

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Sun Nov 13 17:36:14 PST 2016

On 11/13/2016 01:51 PM, grarpamp wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 13, 2016 at 11:27 AM, Razer <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:
>> Have a look. Tens of thousands.
>> https://twitter.com/AuntieImperial/status/797659982409760768
> 10 is not 100.

>> As far as whether POC hate him
> Citation your implied numerical ratio of haters vs lovers

In the POC population?

ROTF!

July: poll suggests that only 6 percent of black voters nationally plan
to support Donald Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/13/new-polls-in-pennsylvania-and-ohio-show-donald-trump-with-0-percent-of-the-black-vote/

More: http://www.factcheck.org/2016/02/trump-and-the-black-vote/

Beyond that do your own research.

> was requested,
> not the degree to which any such haters hate him.
> Voting data seems to indicate from 65-88% haters holding
> a degree from 0<hate<=100 sufficient to vote as such,
> far from 'every single'.
>
>> where it's not middleclass and white.
> Like within big blue city limits full of poc marchers?
> Or out in the red sticks full of non poc?

Where I live it's got both. There's hipsters AND rednecks round these
heah parts... Where most people in the US live there are both.

Further, most of the truly rural areas in America are populated by
immigrants, legal or not, working in the fields or some Armour meat
packing plant in bumfuck getting spattered with bone meal gristle and
blood. Trump WILL give that job to an American. Too bad he won't find
ONE to take it . Driscoll Strawberry mentioned below is classic. They
and the California Strawberry Association ran a PR campaign to get young
white Californians into the fields. The ag law in Cali is 12 hours a day
sunrise to sunset until the harvest is done. No one applied.

Then there are Exburbs... Where the more affluent live. Sometimes they
only go to the office once a week, or month. They like Trump. They're
cutthroat scam artists like him too. Managers that made director and
shit like that.

Then there are some places that look like farms but they really aren't.
The number of true family farms, as opposed to Family as in name, like
Driscoll Strawberry in California with millions of acres snd is really
quite corporate, approaches near zero in the US. Or like the 'The
Bundys' who are "Welfare Ranchers" The keep cattle because the
government pretty much pays for it. But their business? Truck repair.

"Rural America" as the media depicts it is a myth IOW. I've been there.
They all live on disability and welfare and when the check comes at the
beginning of the month they get their tattoos worked on. If they run
short of money they just whip up a sink full of meth. Then there's the
nutjobs.. Like polygamous Mormons who keep harems of women they only
fuck when "god" commands.

Rr

> It's about the popcorn, others can debate and figure
> whatever Soros or anyone else is up to on whatever side.
>
> Since no side presents an ideal package, and most sides
> seem far from one with their stupid politically engineered
> dividing line antipodal platforms, I could care less.

Here's my side: They can both go fuck (or unfuck) themselves

[Image]