US: Post Election Protests [#NotMyPresident Protests, #J20 General Strike]

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 11:52:58 PST 2016

On Nov 13, 2016 4:23 PM, "Razer" <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:

> So bored you're replying to your own disruptor BFF's bots and trolls
'CeeCee'?

They are _not_ mine, Razer.  I don't care about your opinion anymore, but I
swear they are not mine in any sense.

> You need to get a life. Or like you promised offlist a long while back,
otra via, off yourself.

Razer, are you really asking to a person to suicide?  Are you able to
notice how cruel, how vile is asking to a person take their own life?  :(

You are so bitter, Razer.  Sorry if I broke your heart or hurt you.  I
never knowed you liked me so much, I swear.

And, sorry, asking me to suicide is the best way to keep myself alive.  I
never respect unfair authorities and pretentious people.  I'll take my own
decisions about my life and my death, not you or another person.

You do need some love.  Try to move to one of these Japanese islands.  Cats
usually love grumpy old people.  Cats, not pussies.

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2014/04/05/the-11-cat-islands-of-japan-【photos】/