US: Post Election Protests [#NotMyPresident Protests, #J20 General Strike]

Razer rayzer at sigaint.org
Sun Nov 13 09:36:40 PST 2016

> Razer:
> I really think you should butt out. YOU are absolutely unaware

Hate for a fellow punk; sad.  Zzz is welcome to say anything.

> POC; white; middle-class

Otherist.  I should nut n ur chromebook.

You so busy tweetsin micro revolutions that you don't see you throw same
fag tantrum.

> [People] hate him

We love Trump, bitch. Check out my man Aaron:

https://twitter.com/gopaaron

> STUPID PEOPLE

Like you and erwon else crying with baby =)

> Logic class

Is part of philosophy education, memba?!  Yeah, I memba!

> Trump was elected because

Hill is Dick Dastardly.

Rr