US: Post Election Protests [#NotMyPresident Protests, #J20 General Strike]

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Sun Nov 13 08:24:38 PST 2016

On 11/13/2016 02:40 AM, grarpamp wrote:
> They can protest all they want, that's free speech.
> And the issues are generally relavant / valid.
> But they have no right legally or otherwise to be commiting
> acts of physical violence upon other humans or causing
> damage to others property. Doing that, and generally
> acting like assholes, will and has got them delegitimized
> by the people they're protesting against. Now it's mostly
> just warm fuzzies for themselves, their backers and
> their moderates.
> Many of these 'liberal' protests in their blue dominated city
> limits perhaps didn't vote and don't seem to be protest in red
> regions. And both Clinton or Obama haven't said anything to stop it.
> Bottom line, whatever their causes of the day are, they had
> four years to work them into a vote. And ever since the primaries
> to wage against any candidate too. Vote happened, and as
> it appear nothing about the vote / process has made it to
> any court lawsuit to date, they seem to have lost fair and square.
> 290 to 228 of the book, and only lead 0.49% of popular cast
> between them. You can't always get what you want.
> The presidency is one person take all, they know that.
> Did they invest their half in Congress, apparently not either.
> Another thing seems clear, both before and after election it
> wasn't the right being mass violent and disrespecting the law
> and the vote. Nor is it likely right would have if the right lost.
> Last, US has been moving progressivly forward on its own
> for decades, that's not changing, nor is punching people
> out and damaging shit likely to speed it up, at all.
> It would be different if left were a desperate 20% minority
> last ditch with no other options but death. The situation sucks,
> but there are likely other options all around. And they might
> already being adopted..
>

> # Billionaire Soros linked to anti-Trump protests - WikiLeaks
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14zszKEKz-I

Which protest?

Let's me extrapolate on that... George Soros orgs funds activities on US
campuses including political activities. Usually neutered and benign
political activities. So if the students protest Soros is responsible
right? "Six degrees" is enough... for STUPID PEOPLE to believe shit like
that.

Same right wing trashtalk that the US governmment used to destroy the
phlosophy department of universities in the US 'because they drove the
anti-vietnam war movement' and in the process left students without the
ability to critically analyze what they learn... The logic and rational
thinking classes that replaced them, intended for technical students,
was no substitute.

Locally a Soros org funded an initiative to 'prioritize police
activities' and it passed, and you know... He never fronted the money to
sue the city when they absolute ignored the new rule and created a
packed committee with less than quorum that never ever meets.

That's the "power of Soros". Disruption, and no follow up.

Wikileaks is a disruptor too.

Exactly which protest or all you have is a rumor. I'd point out that
Trump was elected because information we get is ALREADY STUPID-ED DOWN
to the level of rumors = fact.

And you know, my eyes just sort of glaze over whenever I see the "Soros
Trope". It reminds me A LOT of the "Rothchild Jewish Banker Trope" so
popular with illiterate antisemites and racists.

Or the CIA distributed LSD and therefore created 'hippies', and other
ignorant GENERALIZATIONS.

Now THERE'S a good example of how much control the conspiracy creators
you love to hate actually have over human events.

Rr