US: Post Election Protests [#NotMyPresident Protests, #J20 General Strike]

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 18:41:00 PST 2016

Wish you and the USA a good revolution, my dear Razer!  :)

I know you will think it's a too 'hippie' suggestion, but take flowers with
you, not guns.  Avoid violence and destruction, please.  Police and Army
never rejected flowers and art here and it made a great difference in some
Brazilian protests.  If you use a gun, they will use guns too.  If you use
flowers, they remember you are only a human being, expressing your personal
convictions.  :)

In any case, take vinegar and clean cloths to use against tear gas.  It
does work and can make make a great difference when running away.
Unhappily, tried it in person, ouch!  :P

Be careful with cel phones to protect your contacts, please.  Buy a cheap
model, a new chip, use crypto and nicks, if you decide to organize a
protest, please.  Aff, it's always pretty stressing to think about bad
possibilities!  :P

Good luck and take care, OK ?  I can kick your b at lls, not the police!  :P

PS:  -  Hillary is a corrupt monster too, ugh!  Don't you have a better
option disponible?  :B