Ding Dong the Wicked Witch is DEAD!!!

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 12:41:35 PST 2016

Hi @abditum.

I know 'Griffin Boyce' is a pretty beautiful name, but it is _not_ yours.
Please stop using it.  It's creepy, uh!  :(

Quinn tried to explain you how the (North!) American elections work.  It's
pretty illogical, unfair and doesn't make any sense to the rest of the
world, but hey, it is _not_ his fault!  He was just trying to help you,
guy.  There was no sarcasm or lie in his message.

Bye.

- c.