US: Post Election Protests [#NotMyPresident Protests, #J20 General Strike]

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Fri Nov 11 19:53:39 PST 2016

Personal Statement on the Nature and Potential of #NotMyPresident Protests

Good size anti-Trump protest just went by the cafe'.

Large. Larger than the anti-Iraq War protests that happened here.

Led by students. Not Prog-libs (who will undoubtedly try to grab
organizational control to repressively desublimate the anger).

MAYBE the feeling their student loans might vanish could drive them as
hard as the feeling they were going to be drafted and sent to Vietnam
did in the late 60s/early 70s. We'll see.

I DO WANT TO NOTE that people should reject the notion that these
protests are 'planned by Soros' as some sort of Oligarch driven 'color
revolution'.

The protests weren't planned.

The ELECTION RESULTS that DRIVE the protests were rigged by them, and
yeah, they KNEW that protests would happen, but that doesn't translate
to meaning they have a speck of control of the results whatsoever.

The rage IS righteous, and NOT misled. IF the protests maintain their
focus on a rigged election bringing a Racist Fascist to power in the US,
SOMETHING might "Break Bad" for the good.

Rr

Ps. [Image]