[info at fsf.org: He invented the Web. Would he give up on free standards?]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Nov 11 13:01:49 PST 2016

On Fri, Nov 11, 2016 at 12:24:59PM -0800, Stephen D. Williams wrote:
> On 11/11/16 12:16 PM, Razer wrote:

> >> No, it doesn't:
> >> http://www.dictionary.com/browse/obtuse

> >> sdw

Also:
   From WordNet (r) 3.0 (2006) [wn]:
   lacking intellectual acuity

Sharp, concise facts, positions and arguments (demonstration of mental
acuity), would counter the allegations of "You bury grams of information
in pounds of trash talk", and such burying comes across as rather
opposite of "communication acuity", thus "obtuse".

> > Obtuse in a KIND OF ANGLE, STUPID.
>
> Thanks for emphatically clarifying that you didn't know the relevant meaning.  I would offer to use small words next time, but it is
> already a small word.  Btw, even as a math term, it is used "adjectively".
>
> sdw
>

> > No wonder you don't make any sense most of the time an our eys all glaze over when you post. Your idiocy in using it adjectively,
> > despite the fact that almost NO ONE uses it that way, to fend of criticism of your blather, IS A PRIME EXAMPLE of your Obtuseness,
> > adjectively.

There are two primary causes I'm aware of leading to such, fluoridated
hypothalamus arising from fluoride not eliminated or used elsewhere by
the body, and vaccination damage at a young age (in particular, but not
exclusively, vaccinations prior to 6 months of age).

The mentation instrument (brain) is quite sensitive.

It's sad, and yet to be properly publicized, but the science is out
there. E.g. Japan learnt a hard lesson when they, under pressure from
the WHO, reduced the start of their standard vaccination scheduled age
from 2 years, to 0 days (like Australia and elsewhere) and had a lot of
infant deaths in particular town (genetic sensitivity from memory), and
promptly thereafter increased the age to 6 months to handle that
particular problem (death, which according to Australia's government
Vaccination handbook, is a known (potential) side effect of vaccination).