[info at fsf.org: He invented the Web. Would he give up on free standards?]

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Fri Nov 11 09:00:49 PST 2016

This is exactly what I mean... CERF DID NOT DEVELOP TCPIP ALONE, hence
all sorts of offshoots like TP-K inos, jnos etc b/c a ham radio operator
who was on the tcipip dev team 'did a Torvalds'.

It's like saying Wozniak and Gates developed personal computers. It's
literally idiotic and historically vacant. A stupid-ing down of the
history of the internet.