Ding Dong the Wicked Witch is DEAD!!!

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 12:57:29 PST 2016

Well, you are not my favorite person in the whole world, but let people
think you acted like a jerk would be pretty unfair, not correct at all.
Nobody deserves being considered bad when is not guilty.

Nah, "garbage fire" is too much.  Just usual garbage and, after some time,
garbage can be used as fertilizer and become useful again.  It's my hope.
:)

Take care, Boyce.

-  c.