Ding Dong the Wicked Witch is DEAD!!!

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 11:33:13 PST 2016

 From: Razer <rayzer at riseup.net>

 Subject: Re: Ding Dong the Wicked Witch is DEAD!!!

 On 11/09/2016 11:13 AM, jim bell wrote:

  >"Chaos" is not identical to "change".  Nevertheless, "Chaos" is a state in which there is very low resistance to change.   >                   Jim Bell

>I disagree. The tendency of people confronted with Chaos is to embrace what they knew did work and attempt to restore it... traditionalism... ie. >One of the features of Fascism. No change if it went in that direction.
If that's the case, then that ISN'T "chaos", at least not yet.             Jim Bell

        From: Razer <rayzer at riseup.net>
     +10

 Addenda: Americans are confused. They mistake chaos for change.

 On 11/09/2016 09:28 AM, Steve Kinney wrote:

 On 11/09/2016 02:58 AM, jim bell wrote:
 > What a relief!!! Thank heavens for leaks!!!

 Meh.  I prefer Trump by a /small/ margin; better chaos and gridlock in
 DC than a massive, well coordinated murder machine IMO.  I'm
 sentimental:  I hate to see millions of people slaughtered so a
 handful of billionaires can keep growing their wealth & power right up
 to the collapse of our present civilization.  In the case of Trump vs.
 Clinton, better to roll the dice than accept a status quo that assures
 the highest obtainable body count.

 But I don't see a Yuge victory for the humans here, only a new set of
 problems that /may/ be more tractable than those presented by Clinton.

 I was rather shocked by the election results, because I have kept an
 eye on developments in election rigging over the years.  Given the
 aggregate power of entrenched interests sponsoring Clinton and the
 scale of the cash flows that Trump's election have placed in jeopardy,
 I did not expect a Trump win to be permitted.  Maybe someday we will
 find out what happened behind the scenes - and whether the FBI
 director's strange behavior had anything to do with it.

 Before election day chop wood, carry water, smash the State.
 After election day chop wood, carry water, smash the State.

 :o)