Ding Dong the Wicked Witch is DEAD!!!

Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at rushpost.com
Wed Nov 9 04:18:31 PST 2016

On Wed, 2016-11-09 at 12:04 +0000, Cannon wrote:
> On 11/09/2016 09:27 AM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
> > (All politicians are monsters, with different degrees of internal and
> > external corruption, not only her and him, not only in USA.)
>
> While yes true that most politicians suck. Why all the hate for Trump?
> He is pro American, pro constitution, pro 2nd amendment, pro border
> security.

He's a dishonest jerk who thinks he is above the law (inciting riots
during the campaign in North Carolina comes to mind). If you check
Politifact he told far more lies during the debates than Hillary. The
parallels to what Hitler promised Germany during the latter's campaign
in the 1930s are also damned frightening.

I really hope Rump (as I call him) changes a lot over the next couple of
months. Someone needs to tell him this is not just a taping of The
Apprentice or some other reality TV show, this whole president thing
*is* REALITY.

I didn't really want to vote for Hillary, but it was the best choice to
help turn Texas blue. If we were successful turning Texas blue, we'd be
talking about president-elect Hillary Clinton right now.

> Will protect the USA from the invasion Europe is facing, we
> Americans dont want to go the route of Europe such as France and
> germany where their society is infected with jihadists that are
> attacking people, raping women, trashing the cities, defacating in the
> streets and shooting/blowing people up. France and Germany is a hell
> hole with defenseless population.

Forgive me if I don't jump with joy that Mister "Grab 'Em By The Pussy"
is going to protect us from rapists. I'll believe it when I see it.

> All complaints I have seen people say about Trump are that he is
> racists or against gays. Such claims are utter lies.

He was endorsed by the KKK and said nothing to distance himself from it.
He said he'd build a wall on the Mexican border and get Mexico to pay
for it (which I think is a bit overkill and not the best use of
resources). He mentioned banning all Muslims from immigrating to the US.
What other conclusion were we supposed to draw?