@onionscan talk

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 20:31:08 PST 2016

https://mascherari.press/untangling-the-dark-web-hackfest-november-2016/

SJL giving really great talk, visualizations, and extensions
to what a few of us have been researching / knowing on darkweb
for a decade. +1.

"So a quick overview of the agenda - I'm going to start off with a
very quick introduction to hidden service operational security - I'm
not going to bore you with how Tor works, the base model you need for
this talk is much smaller. With that I am going to give you a quick
tour through my top 5 risks to anonymous systems from some research
that I conducted at the beginning of the year.

Then we going to get into the heart of the talk, and I am going to
lead you through my last few months of research investigating exactly
how anonymous the dark web is. And with that we are going to look at a
few case studies..."