some more alt history - Tsar Nicholas II

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 16:14:27 PST 2016

*NO* answers, obviously.  ;)

Juan, my dear, I have an useful filter and all Zzz's messages are directly
sent to the trash, but you answered to him and I was obbligated to read
this garbage.  Please, take care, you know my stomach is sensitive!  :P

I like the CP list, but have no patience with hypocrite people like Zzz.
He is like 'happypuppies.net'  (NSFW, +18 y.o.!!!),  seems good until you
see the rotten, bizarre and scary content and vomit, yuck!  (>_<)*