Why I despise "Revolutionary Vanguards" [Was Re: "positive thinking", a great tool for quelling dissent]

rooty arpspoof at protonmail.com
Sat Nov 5 19:52:20 PDT 2016

-------- Original Message -------- On Nov 5, 2016, 2:01 PM, Zenaan Harkness wrote: On Sat, Nov 05, 2016 at 12:33:01PM -0700, Razer wrote: > > ME: It's about money. People are just in the way of their profits if > > they're not slaving to produce those profits. > > > > The OTHER Participant: Of course but some people are less valuable > > than others aka the the Sioux vs the Bismarckians. Amazing that some Westerners still speak such objectionable viewpoints.

Quite similar to some of the statements spouted by "our CIA buddies" on this list here and there ...

hi hi ZeenAan -