Why I despise "Revolutionary Vanguards" [Was Re: "positive thinking", a great tool for quelling dissent]

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Sat Nov 5 18:12:32 PDT 2016

On 11/05/2016 02:01 PM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 05, 2016 at 12:33:01PM -0700, Razer wrote:
>
>>> ME: It's about money. People are just in the way of their profits if
>>> they're not slaving to produce those profits.
>>>
>>> The OTHER Participant: Of course but some people are less valuable
>>> than others aka the the Sioux vs the Bismarckians.
> Amazing that some Westerners still speak such objectionable viewpoints.
>
> Quite similar to some of the statements spouted by "our CIA buddies" on
> this list here and there ...

I believe the respondent was being snide, 'dissing' my 'lack of concern'
for his sidetracking to a tangential issue that humanity in it's
ignorance has never been able to resolve; racism and bigotry, over
something that needs to be done in the here and now, and is do-able,
with their comment regarding the 'value of the Sioux vs the 'Bismarkians'.

Rr