Scientific Progress

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 11:53:09 PDT 2016

On Sat, 5 Nov 2016 07:11:30 -0400
John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

> > On Nov 4, 2016, at 5:20 PM, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > russian propaganda.
> >   I simply ignore it.
>
> You certainly do. Blatant statist bullshit pours into and through the
> list and Juan the protector simply ignores it.

	Yep, and that annoys people like you =)

	Notice that I'm not the only one in the list who isn't bothered
	by russian propaganda or that openly acknowledges that you
	americunts are the ones messing with the russians.

	You on the other hand seem to blatantly ignore the existence of
	your americunt empire and its actions...

> But if someone mentions global warming.... or science at a
> professional level (and Russia has universities too), watch the fuck
> out. Someone's about to get called americunt =)
>
> >   But of course, I'm not going to do your job, you dumb lefty
> >   americunt. My beef is with scumbags like you - a me ri cunts.
> >   There are no pro-russia local facists in argentina. There are
> >   lots of pro-amerikkka fascists tho.
>
> Oh, I see. You have a remarkable ability to distinguish amongst and
> identify different types of fascists. It's good to know someone is
> keeping Argentina pure. (lol)

	argentina is a fascist cesspool and virtual colonoy of your
	americunt empire - I never suggested there's anything 'pure'
	about argentina. Only a retard like you would get a different
	idea.

> >   americunts like you don't like to be called americunts - that's
> >   a great reason to point out that you are an ameriCUNT.
>
> And you're just a cunt, but I don't need to say it 13 times per
> message =).

	your choice =)

> >> Particularly as I've
> >> never had a single good word to say for America, or any other
> >> nation state. As you know of course, you dishonest fuck.
> >
> >   As I said you are way more pro ameriKKKA than I'm pro russia.
> >   But since you are a dishonest fuck... =)
>
> You simply ignore Russian fascism - you just said so. You give it a
> pass. It doesn't bother you in the least.

	I said I ignore the dumb russian propaganda on the list - That
	I give russian fascism a pass is just a lie on your part.

	And I'll remark again that some of it is not even propaganda.
	For instance, only dumb americunts would believe that the
	russians hacked the democratic fascist party.

	But no doubt, a	fascist americunt would  equate
	"not-believing-US-propaganda" with "giving-the-russians-a-pass"

> I'm not pro any nation state. I don't give Russia or America a pass.

	Too bad that's a blatant lie. You support state 'science',  so
	you 'give a pass' to all nation states on the planet. You just
	do it in slightly underhanded way.

> Again, you argue like a child, so I'm indulging you like a child.

	lol...As if that was an insult.

> >   Notice stupid scumbag how you both cheer for NATION STATE
> >   'science' while denying that you are a pro nation state statist
> >   cunt.
> >
> >   Yep, you are rather stupid john...
>
> I said :
>
> science is real.
> I don't know everything.
> And I implied there have been useful advances from university level
> sciences.

	Yes, and? All statist retards (like you) 'know' that given
	enough subsidies, the parasites who get them might do something
	'useful' once in a while. So fucking what.

	I already addressed the point in the discussion with Tom. The
	very same discussion full of points you can counter, and which
	led you to start whining and call me a 'hypocrite' =)

> I realize your chihuahua sized brain has problems with complex
> thoughts, but I wonder what part of that counts as cheerleading?

	What are you doing, exactly, if not cheerleading for
	statist 'science' when all you have to reply to somebody
	criticizing it, is :

	"you are typying on a computer"  (as if that meant anything).

	You should apply that line of 'reasoning' to yourself. ANY
	criticism of the establishment, done using ANY medium that
	fucktards like you think exist thanks to the state is invalid.

	Is the thought too complex for you? Again : Using anything that
	had anything to do with any subsidy invalidates any argument
	against the establishmet (in your deranged mind)

	And what's the logical conclusion of that absurd premise? Why,
	you either become a pro-establishment, or you are a 'hypocrite'.

	Are you going to call this 'dialectics'? Oh, wait :

	http://www.thefreedictionary.com/dialectics

	" The art or practice of arriving at the truth by the exchange
	of logical arguments."

	No wonder you would use 'dialectics' as a derogative term.

> Yep, you are completely full of shit Juan....
>

> >> I find it hilarious how much you disparage the crypto list.
> >

> >   Yes, I fail to appreciate its cosmic virtue, namely CENSORSHIP.
> >   A virtue you fully embrace, like a good dumb americunt.
>
> There is a difference between censorship and a moderated technical
> mailing list.

	You are sick piece of shit John =)

	You are seriously trying to 'argue' along the lines of "war is
	peace" and trying to sell CENSORSHIP by changing its name.

	That's both highly stupid and obviously a core totalitarian
	value that one would think is not a 'cypherpunk' value.

	Who else advocates 'moderation' aka censorship here? Why, your
	fascist american brother quinn. That should tell you
	something....

> Kind of like no sane person would give you commit privs
> to any source code, anywhere.
>
> The idea that an individual list admin's agency, in the configuration
> of their own software, is dictated by Juan and his central committee
> - that's fascism.

	Sure. Free specech is fascism. That's the kind of  thought that
	fascist cunts like you freely utter with a straight face. Only
	americunt anti-culture can produce bots like you John =)

	It's also funny that you are fully aligned with the most
	right-wing right wingers and their "my home my rules" slogan.

> But Ive pointed this out to you before.
>
> Again, I wouldn't expect your over excited little frontal lobe,
> clearly suffering from serious deformity, to understand.
>
> And I still invite the "cesspool" comparison. This list has become a
> fucking cesspool, aided and abetted by you and your comrades.

	Damn, Progressive American John is threatened by the russians!
	Call homeland security and maccarthy now!!!