"positive thinking", a great tool for quelling dissent

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Sat Nov 5 10:19:02 PDT 2016

Regarding: "police-from-seven-different-states".

It's SIX states now I believe...

"Wisconsin Sheriff pulls deputies from North Dakota pipeline detail";
Won't be replaced

http://bismarcktribune.com/news/state-and-regional/sheriff-in-wisconsin-pulls-deputies-back-from-north-dakota-pipeline/article_c0378e3a-8e57-59f1-9975-781c35bf1ee1.html

Rr

Ps. This 'positive thinking is a problem' story is months old, and for
me 'positive thinking' implies thinking of the eradication of the people
who decide what's "positive" and 'negative", because it's in relation to
something right? And who gets to decide that relationship for me?