Scientific Progress

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 11:27:32 PDT 2016

On Fri, 4 Nov 2016 07:17:05 -0400
John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

> <snip bullshit dialectics>

	Snip arguments you can't even start to refute.  ('dialectics'?
	LMAO!!!!)

	"Let's assume for 'argumen's sake' that I am 'scientific'
	parasite working for your beloved state and that I ALSO
	criticize the 'scientific', state-funded, clown establishment
	of which I am a cog.

	Now, that certainly would make me an hypocrite and YET my
	criticisim would still be valid. Get it? And in the case of your
	first mental vomit (today) , even if you succesfully accused me
	of being an hypocrite (you didn't) my criticism would stand."

	Then again, you are a statist, pro-censorship scumbag john. No
	real reason to take you seriously.