Scientific Progress

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Thu Nov 3 18:58:28 PDT 2016

On 11/03/2016 01:06 PM, John Newman wrote:
> For that matter, get rid of your electricity, stay away from hospitals,
> and go live in the woods.... you can hunt some tigers :P

I always love that extreme overarching generalization by technocrats
about what one should do in the way of rejecting technology before one
can discuss it. I have parts of the above down... ... or minimized to as
near a third world level as is possible in a consumer crapitalist
society. Except the tiger part. I have raccoons and the occasional rat
possum or skunk at my camp even if I never bring food there. At least
these critters don't think I'M food.

Rr