Scientific Progress

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 15:27:59 PDT 2016

	There isn't any hypocrysy on my part. I unlike you do not
	advocate STATISM and CENSORSHIP in the 'cypherpunks' mailing
	list.

	"get rid of your electricity, stay away from hospitals, and go
	live in the woods"

	That's exactly what the most corrupt and stupid statist shitbag
	would say. Do you sonny realize that the belief that all
	'progress' comes from state funded 'science' is its own cosmic
	parody?

	Corrupt dumbfuck, I'm not wasting any more time with you =) I
	suggest you join the 'crpytography' circle-jerk and get lost.