Scientific Progress

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Thu Nov 3 13:06:10 PDT 2016

On Sat, Oct 29, 2016 at 05:11:03PM -0300, juan wrote:
> 	Let me point out though that your line of thinking that
> 	goes from "I like something" to "so it must be funded by the
> 	mafia" is not only nonsense, it's morally unaccpetable.

If you find scientific advances that were made on the backs of
university research so morally reprehensible, why don't you try living
by your words, and unplug your fucking computer?

For that matter, get rid of your electricity, stay away from hospitals,
and go live in the woods.... you can hunt some tigers :P

John