How long before compulsory microchipping of cattle, I mean, 'citizens'?

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu May 19 03:36:09 PDT 2016

On 5/19/16, Cari Machet <carimachet at gmail.com> wrote:
> In germany the id card has a chip
>
> They can scan the crowd of a protest and id's can be read
>
> When we went on actions some would not carry id some tried to mask the chip
> ... with different metals...
>
> We need cloaking devices
>
> We need ideas for invisibility making
> On May 19, 2016 9:42 AM, "Zenaan Harkness" <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

On slashdullits today, face recognition at around 70% - I assume this
will only increase.

Now imagine your local police at a local RBT stop, where the RBT
machine scans your eye for your genetic eyeprint.

When we're talking "mandatory chip implant" we're talking "control by
law enforcement, military and other government entities at 'papers
please!' checkpoints" such as RBT etc.

With biometric ID, they need no chip.

Build your local group of rights defenders or this tyranny will
continue to systematically increase. The right of travel has been
turned into a "get permission from govt with a 'license' to travel";
right to choose how when and where to medicate your body is soon to be
taken (here in Australia, no jab, no pay, as in, you don't vaccinate
your child, your social security blanket is taken); fluoride in the
water also violates our right to choose how we medicate our bodies -
without money, you will consume fluoride; right to communicate
anonymously? well round here we're very familiar with the attacks on
-that- human right.

And the list goes on...