Conscientious ISP "process servers" - charge RIAA mafia for service on customer

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue May 10 00:32:06 PDT 2016

On 5/9/16, Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
> From this slashdot article:
> https://yro.slashdot.org/story/16/05/08/0030230/the-pirate-bay-now-blocked-in-chrome-firefox-and-safari

Potsmoking homos are having more legalization success than filesharers,
even in the US. Torrenters should have set up millions strong communities
in anonymous overlay networks long ago, where they could live essentially
risk free and at peace, resting / planning / arming for their next battle, and
winning souls en masse to crypto by forcing users to adopt to access stuff
they want.
At least until the Great Global Crypto Showdown (GGCS).
Which everyone then stands a better chance of winning due to said
new masses associating crypto and fun together as a necessity.
Copyright, drugs, money, sex, speech, privacy, etc... all individual
fights, now, with crypto, perhaps united, and having more venues for
even "in your face" protest than just traditional realworld pridefests.

> I gotta love the "what I do is not illegal!!!" downloaders who can't

*reproduction* and *up* loading are often illegal, *down* loading
is often legal. Thus they could well be correct under their particular
technical use case, jurisdiction, etc.