[Cryptography] Craig Wright is Satoshi Nakamoto

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon May 2 12:20:26 PDT 2016

On Mon, 2 May 2016 14:43:39 -0400
Robert Hettinga <hettinga at gmail.com> wrote:

> > On May 2, 2016, at 2:17 PM, Erik Granger <erikgranger at gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > I'll believe it when he signs arbitrary messages with satoshis key.
> > No signature, no story.
>
> Spend the coins.

> Pics or it didn’t happen.

	What coins should a person move/spend to prove that he is
	'satoshi'?

	And where's the proof that addresses(or public keys) a,b,c are
	satoshi's anyway?

	I took a look at the first btc blocks (never bothered
	before, I admit). My sampling is pretty incomplete, but,
	virtually all the blocks I checked look like this one

	block# 1000

	https://blockchain.info/block/00000000c937983704a73af28acdec37b049d214adbda81d7e2a3dd146f6ed09

	only the mining fee going to an unspent address.

	#5000   same
	#10000  same
	#20000  same
	#30000  .
	#40000   .
	#50000    .
	#15000     .
	#25000  .
	#35000   .
	#45000    .

	All those blocks are similar. Each 50 btc lot goes to a
	different address and remains there. As far as I can tell there
	isn't a single address full of bitcoins that one would assume
	belongs to 'satoshi'?