[FORGED] Fascism, Nazism, Henry Ford's successful sueing of the USGov, money and power - Fwd: A short clip from 'Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick'

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Sat May 21 15:02:14 PDT 2016

Nice polemic. With deep respect for both titans of history, economics and
metaphysics, lipsmacked with earnest opinion, I
beg m'lords, for tiny eye-time,
a screenshot of a tangible, physical shard of evidence to substantiate learned
alleged long ago imaginary happenings. Say, a gnawed ankle, a dirt-packed
bowel, a petrified turd, a skull showing insertion of tiger-tooth fact and
sucked dry of bloody ideological superiority.

This is stanky cypherpunks, not a Mar a Lago butler SM account.

At 05:37 PM 5/21/2016, Robert Hettinga wrote:

> > On May 21, 2016, at 9:14 AM, John Young <jya at pipeline.com> wrote:
> >
> > Got proof?
>
>Depends on if you’re a Marxist and think that
>money steals power, or an anarchist and thinks
>that power steals money. The latter grabs the
>market-elephant blindly, the former sucks giant
>donkey dicks in the Tijuana Donkey show of force, fraud, and plunder.
>

>As an example of what Peter might have been
>alluding to, Pompey and Julius were rich Roman
>guys who got richer in the conquering trade,
>Pompey going east after pirates and then eastern
>kings, and Julius going after, well, Gaul,
>actually. And then, you know, Rome, after that.
>

>But, like I said, it’s older than that. Since
>people started staying in one place in middle
>Anatolia about 12-18,000 years ago, about five
>thousand years before they actually started
>cultivating the wheat they were harvesting every
>year and moving out from there down the Tigris
>and Euphrates and Nile and out into Fair Europa,
>all farmers -- and then mechanics -- since have
>been subject to the depredations of former
>hunter-gatherers who plundered them for their
>“surplus” assets. And priestly former
>scavengers who told them lies of pie in the sky
>when they die to justify the actions of the guys
>who, you know, beat the fuck out of you if you didn’t pay up.
>
>Because, like dogs, and hyenas, they could.
>
>Now the priests are academics, the media, and
>legislative politicians. The Hunter/gatherers
>are either professional military (mostly
>harmless
) or plundering proto-warlord