How long before compulsory microchipping of cattle, I mean, 'citizens'?

Rayzer rayzer at riseup.net
Thu May 19 18:43:42 PDT 2016

On 05/19/2016 11:43 AM, alan at clueserver.org wrote:

> [...]

You'd think mylar or even what passes for tin foil now days would work.
Everything's low power and I can't imagine, especially at the
frequencies involved, it woild take very much shielding.

FWIW I already knew to withdraw all the cash and not sweat it. Now if I
cold only figure out how to defeat the chemical tagging they do to
Ammonium and Potassium Nitrate. snigger.

Rr