What Omidyar's been up to...

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue May 17 13:16:25 PDT 2016

On Tue, 17 May 2016 08:13:44 -0700
Rayzer <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:

> On 05/16/2016 10:36 PM, juan wrote:
> > On Mon, 16 May 2016 08:35:28 -0700
> > Rayzer <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:
> >

> >> Fomenting media about indigenous land rights...
> >>

> > omidyar and the reuters mafia babbling about 'land rights' make as
> > much sense as jack the ripper lecturing on morality.
> >

> I sense you, like many fanatics, don't see the value of the 'small
> cracks' these sorts of things make in 'systems'.

	Oh, I do see the value of what your master omidyar does. I know
	qute well how propaganda works.

	The 'cracks' in the system are useful to keep the fake
	opposition happy. "Controlled opposition" Look it up. In
	wikipedia.

> Let's talk conspiracy Juan, cause I KNOW you're bound to be one of
> those 'conspiracy nutjobs'.

	Ok. So I'm a 'fanatic nutjob'. I'd rather be that instead of an
	omidyar lapdog.

> "Power Elite Conspiracies" exist but they  are NOT overarching, cast
> in stone things with some 'plan' that made them happen. Conspiracies
> muddle through by hedging all bets. Any way the cards fall you win
> SOMETHING, and over time that something is at least additive if not
> geometrically or logarithmically enhanced.

	Handwaving and bullshit.

> It's up to the proles to take advantage of the hedges that work for
> them. Because no one else is going to do it. Even the most perverse
> skewed reporting on an issue is better than none at all for too many
> reasons to enumerate here.

	Sure, sure, sure. How could I have missed the invaluable value
	of establishment propaganda? Silly me.

> If the proles can't figure out the media trap their ensnared in
> educate them. You'd just scoff. Hella solution.
>
> "I think people have the capacities to see through the deceit in which
> they're ensnared, but you've got to make the effort" ~Noam Chomsky
>
> He says so right here >
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIsZwGbi9g8
> (snigger, that's Tom Morello's mama announcing.)
>
> Ah but you think Chomsky's a CIA 'operator' don't you Juan?

	I know chomsky is a sick piece of shit. I aldready provided the
	data. Here it goes again.

	http://www.hoover.org/research/noam-chomsky-closet-capitalist

	http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/authors/noam-chomsky-net-worth/

> And Tom Morello, and Zack De La Rocha, and Abbie Hoffman Karl Marx,
> Groucho Marx, and Trotsky too.

	lol rayzer - you are a cheap marxist - you can't get more
	totalitarian than that.

	go kill people who don't obey The State's Traffic Laws.