Seattle-area: TA3M Seattle is Monday

Blibbet blibbet at gmail.com
Sat May 14 10:56:08 PDT 2016

If you are in the Seattle-area, this Monday at University of Washington
at TA3M (Techno-Activism, 3rd Mondays). The targets of the recent Tor
exit node -- who are also the leaders of the Seattle Privacy Coalition
-- who were raided by Seattle Police Dept  by Seattle Police Dept. will
be speaking about the raid.