FYI: 'Private Smartphone' ... UnaPhone Zenith

Rayzer rayzer at riseup.net
Tue May 3 07:37:49 PDT 2016

On 05/02/2016 11:51 PM, grarpamp wrote:
> On 5/2/16, oshwm <oshwm at openmailbox.org> wrote:
>> If I remember correctly, Tutanota were offering privacy email services
>> but in their T&Cs indicated they wanted a lot of fairly invasive
>> Personally Identifiable information in order to provide this service so
>> my thoughts are to ignore this completely.
> tor-talk says tuta nukes tor accts, so yeah, it's an op.

You mean accounts that use tor to access their webmail?

Because I have a paid-for acct and I occasionally use torbrowser to
access my inbox and...

As the Reverend Gary Davis once said about 'everyone in NYC saying he
wrote "Candyman Blues"'; "I guess that goes to show what everyone in NYC
knows!"... Extrapolate.

You're the 'op'. Maybe the WHOLE of tor-talk is 'op'-erators. WTF knows!